Life moves fast. We all undergo changes, some much bigger than others.
Sometimes these changes have such a large impact on our lives, they change the way we navigate the world. Getting married, buying a home and having children are all big changes (and big financial decisions!) that make you look at your surroundings in a new way.
Other life changes, such as getting a dog or accepting a new job can also alter your daily routine and influence your decisions in more ways than one.
We often notice that these momentous events drive people to reconsider their safety and security. And if you’re currently expecting, looking at houses, or waiting for your new furry friend, you should be considering how to protect these new life developments.
These are the moments Security Equipment Inc. strives to be a part of.
We want to provide security for your new home, the new addition to your family, and give you peace of mind when you’re away. And after providing home security for the last 50 years, we have you covered.
SEi offers a wide range of security options to choose from. Depending on what phase of life you are in, may help you make decisions on the type of security you need. We can help you make the right decisions regarding your safety and security.
Security Systems for a new House
Buying a new house? Protect your home with a wireless security system. The sense of security and peace of mind you gain with an alarm system is perhaps the greatest benefit of all. You can relax and feel comfortable knowing your home, your loved ones and your possessions are being secured.
You can program your wireless system to notify you every time your security system is armed or disarmed, windows or doors are opened or if your security cameras pick up unexpected motion.
Plus, our updated technology makes it easy to install a wireless security system without running feet of wire or drilling large holes in walls. Which means you can keep the aesthetics of your home and make it easy to make additions to your system.
In addition, you should consider adding life safety to your wireless security system. Life safety monitors for different elements such as carbon monoxide, smoke, fire and water—so you always know the moment you and your home may be in danger. We take care of the rest by dispatching 911 and contacting you to make sure everyone is safe.
New Parents and Home Security
Yes, a home security system is still vital when protecting those you love inside your home. However, SEi also offers additional features that are exceptionally important when you’re bringing a baby into the world.
- In home surveillance cameras
- Say goodbye to nanny-cams and say hello to crisp, quality video and sound. Mount an in-home surveillance camera in your little one’s room to always keep an eye on them. With our inTouch app, it’s just a click on your phone away. This is more than necessary when it is date night and you still want to keep an eye on your baby.
- Life safety
- Monitor for dangerous chemicals like carbon monoxide, as well as smoke and fire to keep your family safe at all times. We may be able to detect a dangerous situation before you even realize, especially because CO has no color or smell. Having our monitored gas and smoke alarms could mean the difference in a family member’s life.
- Silent Video Doorbells
- Not only do our video doorbells help you keep an eye on who’s at your door by recording motion and sound, but they also offer a special feature where you can turn off the chime in your home after hours. Keeping your infant asleep once they’ve gone down can be quite the task, but it’s one step easier when you no longer have to worry about the doorbell ringing at any point in time.
Keeping a New Pet Safe
Who doesn’t love a happy puppy? Adding a furry friend to the family can be such a fun endeavor, but it still takes a lot of time and patience.
In-home security cameras are also great for monitoring a new pet when you are gone. That way, you know they’re staying out of trouble or if you need to run home because their chewing on the new sofa.
Our life safety monitoring, including fire, carbon monoxide, temperature and water monitoring, also comes in handy when you have pets that stay at home unattended.
When smoke, gas, water, or dangerously low temperatures are detected, our system sends a signal to our UL Listed Monitoring Center, where one of our professional dispatchers immediately contacts 911.
This safety feature is also important when you have a new baby, or for just you and your new spouse, but being able to get alerts even when you’re not home and perhaps your pet is, makes it a necessary addition.
New Job? We’ve Got You Covered
Another big life change can include getting a new job, and if it requires you to be gone from home all day or frequently out of town, having a security system can help you keep an eye on things.
This gives you the ability to:
- Appear as though you are home
- Change the temperature as the weather changes
- Save money on utilities
- Let someone inside even if you’re gone
- Get reminders if doors are left open
- Track access with text notifications or email alerts
- Set lights and thermometers on schedules
- And more!
Home Security for all of Life’s Events
Thinking about bumping up your home security system? SEi is here to help. Feel better knowing your home, family and investments are protected with a comprehensive home solution, available in Omaha, Lincoln, Kansas City and Des Moines. Contact us today to find out more.