Wireless Home Security – Security for Everyone
Gone are the days of having to find ways to run feet of wire, drill large holes in walls and have a home phone in order to have a security system to protect you and your family.
Updated technology makes it easy to add a wireless security system to any finished home.
First let’s break down what it means to say “wireless” security system. Wireless can mean two things or a combination of both.
- Wireless sensors and control panel
– Door contacts, glass breaks, motion sensors, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, garage door sensors, and more can now be installed and work together wirelessly back to the panel
- Wireless communication to monitoring center
– Send signals via wifi and/or cellular connection allowing the panel to communicate without a landline.
Benefits of a wireless home security system include:
- Easy to install
- No need to run wires and drill large holes in walls and ceilings
- Portable and adjustable
- If you move, you can take the system with you
- If you get a new door, simply re-install the contact on the new door
- If you want to change the area of a motion sensor, no problem just move it to a new spot
- Easy to use touchscreen keypads
- If you want to add more doors, windows, motions at a later time it’s no problem.
If you’ve been on the fence about adding home security solutions to your house there’s no better time.
SEi is your one stop full service security provider in the Midwest. We have offices in Des Moines, Lincoln, Kansas City and Omaha. Contact our qualified security consultants for more information and a free no obligation consultation. Call 1-800-334-3272 or fill out a web request here.
10500 Hickman Road
Des Moines, IA 50325
535 Southgate Ave Unit B
Iowa City, IA 52240
1225 Swift Avenue
North Kansas City, MO 64116
8200 Cody Drive, Suite I
Lincoln, NE 68512
2238 South 156 Circle
Omaha, NE 68130